Posted by VIC on January 22, 2014
Posted by VIC on January 29, 2013
Vaughn Interior Concepts is excited to announce that we are running the only complete, fully automated Wall Panel Line in the country! Wall panels are manufactured in our plant and sent in complete pieces to the job site. We are utilizing all components from IBS to run the line from the first cut to stacking. You can see our line in action at: http://youtu.be/ikJNnq5NZLs.
How it works: Intelligent Building Systems—a “paperless” plant network. This network takes information from a layout designed in “IntelliBuild” and sends cutting and assembly instructions to terminals at different stations in the plant which results in:
• Green Benefits: 70-80% LESS WASTE vs. building panels on the job site
• Limits theft of materials from site
• 65-70% LESS LABOR vs. traditional framing techniques in the construction of homes
• Wall panels built in minutes vs. hours or days on-site
• Panels can be built in any weather, at any time of day!
• 8-hour shift capable of building 7 (3,000 sq. ft.) home
• 2,500 – 3,000 LF walls daily with training crew